• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ryan13961345402285

Clear Side Repeaters. Yay Or Nay?

KRISKARRERA

Laguna splitter? Heard about them in 2002 when I was thinking about putting one on the 309. One thing I have to ask though - why are they called that? Any relation to a Renault Laguna?

Also I wonder if they'd look better colour coded.

I think I prefer P1 side repeaters to the P2 ones, which seem to have huge rubber surrounds.

ryan13961345402285

Yeah they're from a Renault Laguna and afaik they're still available cheaply from main dealers

Baz
:lol: Of course they've got something to do with a Laguna Kristof!! :P

Guest badboyracer3500
Laguna splitter? Heard about them in 2002 when I was thinking about putting one on the 309. One thing I have to ask though - why are they called that? Any relation to a Renault Laguna?

Also I wonder if they'd look better colour coded.

I think I prefer P1 side repeaters to the P2 ones, which seem to have huge rubber surrounds.

Tried colour coding mine but found after time it started cracking and peeling back to the primer so took it off for now to repaint. :(

My car is a ph1 and has the rubbers on the side repeaters, even my tinted ones came with the rubbers and to tbh i think they blend better to the wing, but that might have something to do with the car being black ;)

Baz

£30!?! :o I had a pile of laguna splitters a while ago, i'd take every one i found off in the scrappy every time i'd go. Sold them for just a £5 a time!

Sign in to follow this