• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
JOHN89MI16

405 Bodykit

JOHN89MI16

Due to having loads of heavy snow in the west midlands over the past few days and making driving to work a nightmare, i have done the unthinkable and slightly damaged my front bumper due to skidding on black ice. :(

Luckily i was going to change it anyway after sourcing an aftermarket front and back bumper and front grille a few weeks ago which i haven't got around to painting and fitting yet at work.

My real problem at the moment is that getting any other external body kit parts is proving a problem because i keep getting told its too old now and i would like to paint them all at the same time.

I did manage to find a smooth back panel piece for my phase 1 405 that goes between the rear lights but it has a month waiting time. :huh:

Does anyone know of any websites or shops that sell any extra after market bodykit parts? Thanks

cybernck

i can only think of http://www.ecosse-peugeot.com right now, but they're not the cheapest.

however you can ask for a "205gtidrivers.com club discount" which is a free UK delivery,

which will make it cheaper than getting stuff from the continent.

Sign in to follow this