• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
calvinhorse

Cable Routing

calvinhorse

im fitting an amp to my mi16 and was wondering the best way i could run the power wire through the bulkhead and into the boot? i routed it under the car last time but im not a big fan of doing it that way.

any help much appriciated!

PugMi16

First under the hood find the hole that has rubber stuck in it and that no other installation goes throu somwhere near the steering wheel, then remove plastics that are under the door (keep the door open :) ) you can pull the cable under those plastics all the way to the trunk! I think there is no other way to pull the through!

Guest badboyracer3500
First under the hood find the hole that has rubber stuck in it and that no other installation  goes throu somwhere near the steering wheel, then remove plastics that are under the door  (keep the door open :) ) you can pull the cable under those plastics all the way to the trunk! I think there is no other way to pull the through!

yeah, thats the way i done it.

Gavin. :)

Sign in to follow this