• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest badboyracer3500

Help

Guest badboyracer3500

:(:(

please help as my phase 1 keeps dying.

when idling it ticks over fine, pulls away fine upto 2000rpm in any gear over 2000rpm and car drops power then bump it and away you go again.

after a while when its hot if you let it idle it dies again, therefore it has to be driven at between 1000 an 2000 rpm. any ideas please help.

thanks in advance Gavin.

Guest badboyracer3500

i posted prob earlier with phase 1 and after loggin off i went out in my phase 2, and guess what, i now have a prob with this one. under acceleration the engine judders,best way to describe this is like its bouncing off rev limiter, untill you hit 4250rpm then it takes off like its got a rocket up its arse. to be honest its now got me so down i'm almost ready to call it a day and get shot off both. so please help with any ideas you might have. thanks in advance Gavin.

Jer309GTi

The problem on the phase 2 could be a coil pack breaking down?

KRISKARRERA

Have these problems started only since the current hot weather?

pug309twin40s

phase 1 problem i would say is either ignition module or chech dizzy cap and rotor arm.

phase 2 could be a coil problem or check both the butterflie thingys on the inlet manifold are working properly

Sign in to follow this