• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
petert1345402284

Oil Filler Breather/return Hose

petert1345402284

Fellow enthusiasts will be saddened to hear that oil filler breather hose #118046 is no longer available. It's a great shame as this hose, the main filler hose and the cam cover breather hose, all now need replacing on 1.9L Mi16's. I doubt there's a car in the world that still has an original, uncracked hose.

I knew they were in short supply so I did some enquiring. Luckily I was able to find the supposedly the last one in Australia. I suggest you start hunting all the dealers (including Citroen) near you. They may have one laying on the shelf. I'd also buy the other two hoses as well and stash them away ready for the day. For it will come, sooner rather than later.

Jer309GTi

Thats not good news. Mines all deformed and was hoping to get a new one when I start rebuilding my engine. Better give my local dealer a call this week then, see if they have any left

Miles

I knew that the Tower Breather one hasn;t been available for a while, But I ordered a couple of fillers the other month and got them, I'll have to order some more and see what happens

lee-bg

a quick update.

Middle hose which connects sump and the oil filler cap can be replaced wth 1180.49 from 1,9 8v engines on Peugeot.

p.s. its really a shame that those 2 hoses are no longer available in their original variation. Shame, shame...

KRISKARRERA

Pug accidentally supplied me with the hose for the 8v engine once and although it fitted it wouldn't fit without kinking, so god knows what they think they're doing there!

Miles

I supply them all now in Silicone, All in stock at the moment,

KRISKARRERA

That's good to know.

Do you do the HUGE pipe between AFM and TB?

Guest turbolag

I know a man who's been able to source several supposedly 'unobtainable' and 'deleted' 405 parts. Reckon he could get these.

Miles

No need for those AFM>TB pipe's, They would cost a fortune to get made

Jer309GTi

Why do you say no need Miles? Because there is no demand for them?

Miles

Yes, Even the unavailble oil tower to sump one hasn;t sold much really and the cost of the AFM one would be around £85.00

Jer309GTi

While we are on the subject of hoses Miles, do you do a 405 Mi16 specific set of coolant hoses? I've seen 205 Mi16 specific sets available but not 405.

Miles

Coolant hoses I have left to BBM,

Again as the min order really is 12 pipes to get the price around £35.00 each as the tooling needs to be made as well so any less than this and the pipes start costing allot of money, But if you can get 10 orders for a pipe I can get these made no problems at all

Robbo

*bump* this old thread - I'm currently replacing my breather hoses.

It seems a few aftermarket firms are now selling these hoses - Spoox and Puma Racing (on Ebay). Not sure how the prices compare to genuine, I'm getting a quote from parts suppliers here in Aus.

Will advise how I go. It seems the XU9J2 hose is a different part number, but looks the same on Servicebox (although that may be of doubtful significance!

KRISKARRERA

Hi Four-plus-two, welcome to the forum, could you fill in your location on your profile please.

Miles

I know the main oil filler is allot cheaper, can;t recall the other's now but I;m sure there are around the same money.

I think you must mean me on Ebay, Pug Racing and not Puma Racing (He makes engines)

Edited by Miles

Robbo
It seems a few aftermarket firms are now selling these hoses

Thanks Miles, yep, I meant you not Puma! The dangers of working night shift, I end up typing some random things..

It wasn't until you responded to my email on Ebay that I realised the connection.

Looks like I'll be ordering these when I wake up tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this