• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest badinfluencemi16

Hid's And Different Light Mods On Your 405

cybernck

as i said earlier in the thread:

the ones on ebay are a bit different...

hmm... actually, this is the style that's on ebay now, but they used to be a different style.

i prefered the black ones over chrome ones, but new ones come only in chrome version it seems.

but when it comes to chrome ones, i prefer the new style (like the red 405 has on).

Guest pugmi16vt

badinfluencemi16 where did you pick up your lights..... see that you live in NJ not to far from VT so was it a local place selling them or did you get them off ebay??? hehe thanks!!

Guest badinfluencemi16

i actually got them on ebay. i think it was germany, it was some language that i didnt understand. i had to translate everything. lol. but they were vey expensive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8076979863

this is the link to my auction that i won.

go to his other auctions, he should have more.

Guest badinfluencemi16

heres some pics that i took right now.

100630003029_04_04.jpg

100630003029_03_03.jpg

100630003029_02_02.jpg

100630003029_01_01.jpg

Guest pugmi16vt

OHH nice!! setup what are the guages in the left side for? you have turbo or supercharger in that thing?? Looks sweet!! and where did you get that steering wheel?? that a momo and the peugeot symbol in the middle??? wow very nice MI16 I love it!~! Please let me know

I would love to chat with you about some things..... is your yahoo IM still active. I added you but never see you on lol. let me know

Edited by pugmi16vt

cybernck

hmm i'd have to see them on a standard european Mi16 before making my mind up,

but i still think i'd rather paint the chromed parts black (at least for my white T16).

Guest pugmi16vt

ya I keep looking at my options hehe.... Your car looks very nice. Can you hit me up with where you got that steering wheel, with the Peugeot symbol in the middle it is great! I also see the quad headlight conversion that Andreas MI16 had and it looked great.... was wondering about a conversion to what looks like the 406 headlights?? I was on this link http://www.auto-extreme.com/gallery/searcher.php?search=405

and see the green and oragne cars wich seem to have a custom Bonnet with what looks to be 406 headlights? Keep me posted on the steering wheel if you can would like to get one if they come in blue ;) hehe thanks!!

Guest pugmi16vt

badinfluencemi16 not sure if you are still around on the forums.... hoping so hehe.... I really am interested in where you got the steeringwheel setup. I love it..... Please let me know where ya picked it up..... if anyone knows where to get it please let me know :)

Thanks for your time

Guest badinfluencemi16

hey sorry it took so long. i actually get everything from ebay... hehe... probably the best way to contact me is through myspace. www.myspace.com/ttracing405dl . of course you will have to be a member of myspace, which half the united states is part of. lol. or u could still leave me a message on this forum, it might take me a few days, but ill get around to it.

cybernck
or u could still leave me a message on this forum, it might take me a few days, but ill get around to it.

you can enable email notification for new replies and/or personal messages, which helps a bit :).

Guest pugmi16vt

Excellent hehe.... I just recently got on myspace so will do that thanks!!

Guest badinfluencemi16

i just did a couple more things to my car, i just put some rims and the eyebrows on my headlights. the car is looking nice, i will put some pictures later today today.

Jer309GTi

I love the wheels, are they 17's or 18's?

Guest badinfluencemi16

they are 17, they rub a little on the back when i go over bumps, and if i had 18, it would be even worse.

Guest badinfluencemi16

im loving the rear lights and especially the front ones. i originally wanted the headlights that you have, i dont know whay i bought the ones i have now, but its all good, they look good anyways. the rear lights were spray painted at the bottom right???

kenny1345402284

That's right.. only spraypainted :rolleyes: I was thinking of changing the rearlight too, but I must say the originale lights look the best with a little twist B)

Here are some different lights for 405:

405.jpg

cybernck

wow, must say i've not seen most of those rear lights.

but i still think the standard (phase2 ;)) ones are the best.

let get back to your front ones though... are you using a HID kit with them?

do those rings ever light up and when, and what are those 4 small "lights"?

kenny1345402284
wow, must say i've not seen most of those rear lights.

but i still think the standard (phase2 ;)) ones are the best.

let get back to your front ones though... are you using a HID kit with them?

do those rings ever light up and when, and what are those 4 small "lights"?

I agree with the phase2 lightt! I have all I need to get the phase2 rear end at my car, but I think I'll keep the car like it is for now..

Right now I only got the original light (2x H7), but I'm going to put on a HID or Xenon kit when I get the car back. The rings are actually always glowing when the car is running, but the light is too weak to see before it's dark.. But I'm going to do something about it.. The 4 small "lights" is actually leds.. But I'm going to remove them, they light up too much.. I was thinking of a strobekit (not sure if that is a word for you :P ) there for show use..

If I want to drive with just the rings (and the 4 leds) I just swith to park light..

Guest badboyracer3500

That's right.. only spraypainted :rolleyes: I was thinking of changing the rearlight too, but I must say the originale lights look the best with a little twist B)

where did you find all the different lights? i'm interested in the front indicators. all info greatly recieved, thanks Gavin.

Guest badboyracer3500

thanks, but i have a prob. its all in a language i cant read. is there an english version? Gavin

kenny1345402284

I actually don't think so. But the lights isn't on the page anyway.. so you need to send an mail to them on the adress i wrote.. If yo want to understand Norwegian, there's a lot of translation pages that can tranlate the entire site for you. I just don't remember any adress right now B)

If thay don't answer you in a few days, let me now. Then I can call them for you and ask whatever you want to know ;)

Guest badboyracer3500

thanks, i'll mail them in a while.

i'm after the indicators an angeleyes if i've read it correct it says lhd and rhd which over here is left and right hand drive.

its funny as my black ph1 i'm after the trackstar kit, its already got smooth panel, quad lights, grille and m3 mirrors also tinted windows. i think the indicators will finish it off.

the angeleyes are for my ph2 as its already got the 360-ga chromed rear lights and i've got m3 mirrors ready to go on. its also tinted.

at the momment i'm waiting delivery on my alloys for the ph1 wolfrace street pro race 17" with 215 rubber.

its going to look pretty mean when finished.

thanks again Gavin :D

Sign in to follow this