• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Josh205

Mi16 Conversion Advice

Josh205

Hi, I'm new to these forums and have recently bought my first 205. Its an unfinished project and has an mi16 lump in it. However, i have been searching the forums and have found a fair amount of information. Some of it is contradictory and would look as much information in one place.

Could any of you please share as much information about putting the mi16 engine in a 205, what risks or dangers i should look for, any wiring issues or best ways to go about it all, oil pressure worries, best gearbox to run with it. Anything you have you could please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Josh.

kyepan

Make sure you use the proper MI management, i use a 1.6 box, there is a good wiring guide on the main site, turning left is not good pressure wise. Have a go with the search engine again if you have some more specific quesitons about info you find, you can always refer to the post as a link in your reply...

being a bit more specific will help people help you more specificially.

Sign in to follow this