• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ben205turbo

2.0 8V Turbo Problems

ben205turbo

Hi all ive got a problem with my 406 2.0 8v turbo engine was running fine for ages then just stopped got told few things so bought new crank shaft sensor, didint work, then new coil pack still not starting, all fuses ok, fuel pump working getting fuel, so must be something electrical next will be ignition module but getting annoyed with keep buying parts and making no difference. hoping someone on here has a clue please. thanks in advance

mang

Got a wire tester???

ben205turbo

yeah tested and thought it was coil pack but have fitted new one and nothing :( i dont even know when the conversion was done or who by

Miles

Got a Spark, Fuel etc, without knowing that it's difficult to start fault finding

ben205turbo

theres no spark its getting fuel. anyone know where i could find or download a wiring diagram as haynes manuals dont cover turbo

Miles

Got loads of amps if you needs one to try

ben205turbo

thanks all

mang

Test how many wires are live going into amp with the ignition on then test how many are live when its turning over surly there would be more lives with it turning over if it was working.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this