• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
timb1046

Oil Pipe?

timb1046

I'm after the oil filler pipe which goes down to the sump, it has a conection coming off it near the bottom of the sump.

I've had a browse on eBay but can't seem to find it at anything less than £86! there must be somwhere that can do it cheaper than that? I currently have a broken leg from a biking accident so can't do any shopping other than the internet :(

here is a picture of the lower section of the pipe (I cut the old one off as it was completly rotten.

post-10630-0-03795400-1343233877_thumb.jpg

Tom Fenton

Baker BM.

Miles

I have them as well, But I do have a very good OE one at £20.00 delivered, I take it's a XU9J4 one?

timb1046

Hi Miles, The engine is indeed a XU9J4 Mi16, although I think it was the same hose across most of the 1.9 XU engines? £20 posted sounds fab. I'll PM you now :) cheers

omri617

using this opportunity to ask something :

on the bottom right of the picture timb has posted , there is this plastic round cable housing that we put all chords inside for protection and better looks - how is it called? i need to buy few of them and just can't figure out it's name.! thanks

Miles

The Mi is unuque, the other's go the other way and are allot longer

You mean Conduit, This can be bought from Wurth to name a few

omri617

thanks!

Sign in to follow this