• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Bovien

Part No. For Oil Pressure Sender And Oil Temp Sensor?

Bovien

Hi

Does anyone have toe part no for the Oil Temperature sender in the 1.9? Also the Oil Pressure Sender would be good.

Actually I have a XU9J2 engine from either a 405 or Citroen BX GTI, but I'm thinking they are the same? My local Peugeot dealer can't find the part no.

Does any online part catalogue exist?

Thanks!

S@m

Yes, Peugeot servicebox is the online part catalogue. There are two different threads for the oil temp sensor, either m14 or m16. The m14 one is 024281, m16 is 024250 - the latter is no longer available. Oil pressure sensor is 113169.

Either way, i highly recommend signing up to servicebox so you can browse the parts yourself.

Sam

Bovien

great! Thanks a bunch! However, servicebox tells me that private individuals don't have access.. and businesses seems to be rather expensive? Or am I missing somehting??

Bovien

Yes, Peugeot servicebox is the online part catalogue. There are two different threads for the oil temp sensor, either m14 or m16. The m14 one is 024281, m16 is 024250 - the latter is no longer available. Oil pressure sensor is 113169.

Either way, i highly recommend signing up to servicebox so you can browse the parts yourself.

Sam

Thanks Sam.

The pressure sensor, is that the one for the light or the one for the gauge in the indstrument cluster? It is the latter that I am after...

welshpug

great! Thanks a bunch! However, servicebox tells me that private individuals don't have access.. and businesses seems to be rather expensive? Or am I missing somehting??

just sign up as a repairer, you only need to pay for access to diagnostic data wiring diagrams and access to stock data, you can view parts data and prices for free.

S@m

The press. sensor i quoted is the one for the gauge. Its pricey though, about £85 from peugeot UK.

And as Welshpug said, just sign up as a repairer, make up a business name and you can access the parts section only.

Sam

Edited by Sam306

HERMAN

It really is that easy I was on it with in a couple of minutes. The boys at the dealers love me because I go in with the part numbers and they don't have to mess about looking stuff up.

Neil

S@m

Thats how i started; going in with my own part numbers - eventually they gave me a job!

Sam

Bovien

I found the temp sensor in the back of the sump. Looked like this:

foto%201.JPG

foto%202.JPG

foto%203.JPG

Anybody know if it the M14 or M16? I thought we were talking about the outer meassures, but that is a 22mm fit. Didn't remove it, as I just changed oil and I weren't at a place where I could make a mess..

Also, as stated in another post, my oil temp issue could be down to a non existing oil cooler. However, I'm still suspicious on the temp sensor, as it takes AGES to get up to temp. In case the temp sender isn't at fault, does anyone have any suggestions to an oil cooler? Sizes and so on. I'm guessing a sandwich plate at the filter is the easiest install..

Edited by Bovien

S@m

The m14/m16 refers to the thread on the sensor where it screws into the sump.

Sam

Sign in to follow this