• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
layton1985

Pay Someone To Sort My Omex 500 Wiring

layton1985

I need this car running as soon as possible as the car is not taxed nor is it mot'd, I could do neither as the car broke down on the way home, as we all know a running engine is needed for emissikns check and an MOT is needed to tax it! I am working on it in my back street as I don't have a garage or a driveway.

I can have the car towed a short distance, I am asking on here as someone may be able to do and would like the cash as a little side job, and the fact that I can't really afford a garage to take the mick as in do it in an hour keep my car for three days tell me it was a nihhtmare and charge me £300 , I took my 309 mi16 to a garage and fixed it mysslf in the end he charged me still £150 for an hour, I fixed it!

I am located Bury, Manchester,

P.S it's ruining my life ha

Thanks in advance Lee

Miles

Won;t be cheap I'm afraid, Give Omex a call and see who there local dealer is, By the sounds of it I would start fresh with a new loom as half the time it's quicker than trying to find out what others have done

TT205

Milnrow isn't far from you - maybe give Wayne at Chipwizards a call and have a word about it

Unit 1, Moor House Fold, Milnrow, Rochdale, Lancashire OL16 4DH

Tel: 01706 651000

Terry1600

he dosent answer the phone, all us local lads have tried him