• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Luke

Where Can I Mount An Aerial Out Of Sight?

Luke

Is there anywhare out of sight that I could mount or just hide an aerial?

I have this for my DAB headunit which I had mounted on my old car but I dont want to mount it on the outside of my 205.

Any sugestions?

omega

my mate has just bought one that sticks on the inside of the windscreen that works well.he got it from ebay.

Luke

yeah I might have to get a window one, its just I already an exterior one.

Might put a window one on my sunroof and run the wires out of sight.

Henry Yorke

Are you just wanting to run aerial-less or wanting to mount an additional one? Some cars like Alfa 155's had ones which were part of the rear heated screen, however I have not seen this for a 205, but I am sure you could put one along the top of the rear tailgate. Alternatively there is enough metal in the sunroof surround to hide one in there or potentially tucked up in the roof lining. If they have to be verticalish, then can you run one up the A pillar? I think you could use a small one with a signal booster

Luke

I want to keep the origional aerial on the roof and run an aditional one somewhere hidden. I might try tucking it in the roof lining or somewhere around the sunroof.

Thanks for the help.