• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sy84

Manifold For Carbs

sy84

i just recived my manifold from a company on ebay,the inside edges are realy rougth with a quite large lip on the iner edge on twp of the ports,it realy hasnt been made to well is surely this is gona effect the performance and running of the carbs?

Miles

Sounds like the norm, Mangleti one I guess,

stefan

port it

Edited by stefan

sy84

looks like a monkey made it lol

• Like 1

sy84

im gona try send this manifold back could anyone recomend a good place to get a manifold from?

dimmapalmer

what carbs do you want to run?

i run bike carbs and use a shenpar manifold. alot of people go to bogg bro's though.

Stu

Or Sandy/Colin, ive got a bespoke one on mine fabricated by his own fair hands and its good ;)

Not sure how far along in the carb conversion you are, but my '45 setup will be for sale soon, and will include absolutely everything.

Dellorto's, Colin S inlet, linkage, fuel pump, reg, and standalone Megajolt management with a bespoke loom. Should literally be plug and play.

Turbo7379

Not sure how far along in the carb conversion you are, but my '45 setup will be for sale soon, and will include absolutely everything.

Dellorto's, Colin S inlet, linkage, fuel pump, reg, and standalone Megajolt management with a bespoke loom. Should literally be plug and play.

Is this for an 8v or 16v? Might be interested myself.

Sign in to follow this