• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
daneldridge23

Constela Quick Shift Gear Stick

Baz

It's not machined from one piece of billet, both the ones i've had have broken where the stick enters the pivot section, the grub screw isn't sufficient enough, and no i don't change gear like an ape!

I have a similar design but one piece that's wholly a better design kicking around somewhere that i thought was the later version of these, clearly not if they're still selling them!

daneldridge23

What about a baboon lol

Miles

Compbrake sell them, think that maybe one piece but never seen one

Rob_Constella

We still sell these as they are a tried and tested design that works and does the job.

Generally we have no problems but on the odd occasions that any problems arise we change the parts.

Unfortunately Baz has not contacted us directly about this so is fully unaware of our warranty on our parts.

Should you wish to buy please call us and we shall apply your 205gti drivers discount!

tri_longer

had them on 2 cars and never had any issues with either of them, both were/are used in racing application and sometimes franctic shifting situations and have held up well as far as I am concerned.

• Like 1

stebbs

I'm running one and its great. Rob at constella is a sound bloke, nothing is too much trouble for him.

Tom

• Like 1

j0s5

Doesn't realy matter if the comp brake one is cheaper. its a good reason for that.. it SUCKS.

Looks good in the picture but its way to soft alloy. bendy as hell, was not able to use it at all.. they didn't even respond when i complained about it..

omega

dont know which is best but

if you have one seller that is on the forum and replies to people and one that dosnt i know who i would choose

• Like 1

allye

For £40 I had a skilled local engineering/fabricating firm extend a standard lever top and bottom, its done 300+ miles so far and is lovely to use.

IMG_20120120_160327.jpg

IMG_20120222_160754.jpg

Paul_13

What diameter gear knob is needed for the Constella gear knob? M10?

Sign in to follow this