• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Putt4par

Webber Alpha

Putt4par

Hi,

Is anyone else here running Webber Alpha on their Pug? I have been out of circulation pug wise for a while and see no mention anywhere of this system.

My 1.9 has Alpha installed and wondered of others experience of the system.

edbar

I run it, ignition only though with 45 dcoes. Main draw back is there are few places that have the software to map it.

Miles

As above, System is fine but back up is well difficult and even the few that can from experience are not that great

Putt4par

Hi,

Is anyone else here running Webber Alpha on their Pug? I have been out of circulation pug wise for a while and see no mention anywhere of this system.

My 1.9 has Alpha installed and wondered of others experience of the system.

I run it, ignition only though with 45 dcoes. Main draw back is there are few places that have the software to map it.

My Alpha controls PI as well, Originally installed by myself and mapped by Aldon`s in Wolverhampton, Not looking for a remap at present, but would like to know who can.

edbar

Aldons are fantastic, they've set up my engine twice and cant fault them. Very thorough.

Putt4par

Aldons are fantastic, they've set up my engine twice and cant fault them. Very thorough.

Could not agree more, when they first mapped my car there was a problem with the air temperature entering the inlet manifold, they set me up so I could get home, I then fabricated a new intake pipe protected by a heat retardant wrap, took it back to them and they reset at no extra charge, the original problem was totally eliminated at original setting up cost.