• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
1.9er

205 Fly

1.9er

Does anyone know who still owns that number plate? Saw it once on a Red 205 GTI in an underground Car Park in Bromley around 1997 to 1998.

Fox

After a quick check, its now on - 1998 ALFA ROMEO UNKNOWN COUPE (GTV).

1.9er

Cheers for that Fox.....Shame it's still not on a 205 though. :rolleyes:

GLPoomobile

If you are interested in buying it, I could ask on the Alfa Owners forum for you.

I'd expect that to be some serious cash though. Far too extravagent for the typical 205 owner :lol:

205Rallee

I live Up North but on a rare visit to my brother who lived somewhere near Bromley in 1989/1990 I got passed by a red 1.6 GTi with the reg 205FLY and I thought it was just an awesome number for the car (which was being driven by an old geezer). I've occasionally looked for it in private registration dealers adverts in the forelorn hope that someone might be selling it for £250 :D

1.9er

Ya not wrong there GLPoomobile......would be interesting to know if that Alfa owner has had that plate a while, and how much he purchased it for. Maybe he was the owner of the Red 205 GTI at the time I spotted it back in the 90's .

Ya spot on 205Rallee....I'm sure the person who owns that plate would hike the price of it up , if he knew any of us 205 boys were sniffing around looking to buy :lol:

And you are right.....It looks great on a 205 GTI

Edp

Where did you check this?

I can't remember the website :wacko:

Reebmit

I made a bid on Ebay for this plate a few years ago, I think it was up for £900 and I bid £600, still kick myself to this day that I did not buy it for one of mine.....if anyone wants to try and get hold of Alfa man I would bid £500 again...

1.9er

That plate should be on a 205 non stop....no where else :)