• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
bassline21

Turbo Wiring Identifying V.s.i.m And Maxi Fuse Unit

bassline21

can anyone please post a picture of the vehicle speed interface module and the maxi fuse unit? ive taken all the boxes and the harness from behind the glove as im unsure so ive definately got it. i wanted to put a pic of it up here of what ive got but cant figure out how to do it without photo bucket. thanks in advance

Miles

You only need the VSS sensor in the box, the other's just do the signal for the speedo/Cruse control

bassline21

where do i connect my vss to then? on my diagram it shows that the vss runs to the vehicle speed interface module then that goes to the ecu??

Daviewonder

You need to get a 3 pin speed sensor and piece of loom and connect it up like so-

VSS.jpg

bassline21

You need to get a 3 pin speed sensor and piece of loom and connect it up like so-

thank you. ive got the 3 pin vss already so im away. ill put some pictures up soon so you can see what youve all been helping me with. its my first full engine conversion and im well pleased so far!

VSS.jpg

Miles

It's the Dual VSS you need or you won't have a speedo unless you have this already, but the ECU just needs the signal and nothing else, the wire normally splits along it's length,

bassline21

yh i get it now. i brought the vss through a link m@tt put up. so should be the correct one.

Sign in to follow this