• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Dizzee stuff

Panels, Please Help

Dizzee stuff

Just started some restoration on my 205 but have some problems with panels, its seems hadrian panels have just gone bump and i am having problems getting some headlamp mounting repair panels, every place has nil stock ???.

I also need the rear bumper mounting panels, does anyone have a patern or some good ones they would be willing to cut from an old body shell.

welshpug

try imperial, I believe they hold large stocks and may be buying Hardians.

al;so try peugeot.

Dizzee stuff

try imperial, I believe they hold large stocks and may be buying Hardians.

al;so try peugeot.

Do you have a webb address for imperial carnt seam to find them with just a search. Peugeot told me to contact pug parts, the headlamp panels they have are £118.00 + vat sounds a bit steep.

Dizzee stuff

does anyone no if the 5 door panels are the same as the ones I am after.

welshpug

yup, they'll be the same part number.

joshsnoad

hey, try carz2.co.uk. they stock loads and have picture of all parts with prices on their website. just had a quick look and each headlight panel is only £12 each

Dizzee stuff

hey, try carz2.co.uk. they stock loads and have picture of all parts with prices on their website. just had a quick look and each headlight panel is only £12 each

spoke to them today, they have them on there site but dont have any instock. seams they must all buy from hadrian.

Thanks anyway

Dizzee stuff

Can anyone help with the rear bumper mounting panels, need a template or could someone cut sum from an old bodyshell.

Sinbad

its sel-imperial mate

Dizzee stuff

Sorted the bumper panels & part of inner wing today, just need headlamp repair panels. Gonna try a wanted post.

Leet205

you will struggle to get aftermarket pattern headlight panels tbh, i had to go to the scrappy and cut off a section then pick off the parts i wanted.

out of intrest what was the inner wing panel? got a part no?

Dizzee stuff

you will struggle to get aftermarket pattern headlight panels tbh, i had to go to the scrappy and cut off a section then pick off the parts i wanted.

out of intrest what was the inner wing panel? got a part no?

The piece under the washer bottle

Baz

Can anyone help with the rear bumper mounting panels, need a template or could someone cut sum from an old bodyshell.

I have these too, & the inner wings! If only i'd seen/read this thread before! :ph34r: