• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
flyfisher

Oil Filter Gen Peugeot One

flyfisher

just a quicky any one know part no for a gen peugeot mi 16 1905 oil filter. as my local peugeot dealer the utter to..er says he cant find number unless he has reg no/chassis no. i explained the engine was not in original car so could not give either no. so thanks thames peugeot of tunbridge wells i think a new partsman is in order more the fact hes just could not be bothered so my rant over . if anyone has the no i would be very greatfull many thanks

just a quicky any one know part no for a gen peugeot mi 16 1905 oil filter. as my local peugeot dealer the utter to..er says he cant find number unless he has reg no/chassis no. i explained the engine was not in original car so could not give either no. so thanks thames peugeot of tunbridge wells i think a new partsman is in order more the fact hes just could not be bothered so my rant over . if anyone has the no i would be very greatfull many thanks

its the alloy block 1905 engine

welshpug

same as the original 8 valve engine

Josh_Quant

same as 2.0 mi16 anyone now?

i think it is

Miles

Any XU engine filter fill fit, Will be a longlife one now

Josh_Quant

they list it as a 1.6 tu aswell?? or that a xu

Edited by Josh_Quant

Matt Holley

they list it as a 1.6 tu aswell?? or that a xu

I know the same filter is used on the 106 gti which is a TU.

S@m

The latest part numbers are 1109AP or 1109AL. The first is technically the correct one but not all dealers keep them these days since the latter dopes the same job but is designed for longer service intervals. Btw, the part numbers above are correct also, just have been superseded.

Sam

Sign in to follow this