• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
turna123

Trim Fixings...

turna123

Hi guys,

I'm after all the trim fixings, bumper fixings etc and some of the red trim for my 205. Where is the best place to get them from? Thanks alot

Weser

Hey I think you can get this stuff from peugeot depend on what you want. You can definately get the red inserts and bumper fixings.

davey sprocket

There's not enough demand for these parts to be cost effectively reproduced, so we're kinda stuck with whatever Peugeot still hold. Some parts that your main dealer can't get are still available through online sellers and the likes of Autofive.

Quite a lot is available second hand, Ebay can be your friend!

Para

Full sets are available in Peugeot in a little plastic box you will find all what you need. Boxes are avaiable for bumpers and for the sides of the car.

turna123

ah ok, thanks guys! This is going to sound stupid tho, i dnt really know wot i need :S ?! its the white lugs or whatever for the trim bits, but i dont know they are actualy called, and how many i would need?

Para

Why don't you buy the whole set for trim fixing ? Inside you will have everything you need.

10092010531.jpg

turna123

That sounds a better idea! Will i have to buy a seperate bumper kit? Thanks