• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sean-G

T16-Dimma Kit?

sean-G

hello everyone...

soon i will begin my 205 s16 project (t16 evo 2 look alike)

i have a couple of questions i need help with i have a t16 kit (the t16 road car kit with the little square section on the vent on the 1-4 panels,hope this makes sense lol) but i am missing one front wing and the back bumper.does any one no if i can use the dimma front bumper (which i would prefer to)and the dimma front arches but then the t16 1-4 panels and dimma rear bumper.(sideskirts ? :unsure:)

recently i bought a HUUUUUGGGGEE rear spoiler looks very similar to the t16 evo 2 spoiler not identical but should look awsome ;).

i am having trouble finding anything resembeling the rear spoiler mounts used by pts on the evo2 (attached to hatch and the underside of the spoiler)just wondering if anyone has evercome across anything similar to the pts mounts.

also does anyone no of a company round manchester-lanashire that can blank&smooth my dimma or t16 front bumper fogs light holes

(or anyone on hear )

any help would be much appericated and sorry if any of this has been mentioned before used the search funtion

many thanks sean B)

marcdimma

hi pal i have smoothed the fog light over my self was time consuming to get it right still isnt perfect gunna do it again

update013.jpg

sean-G

looks good mate, how did you go about doing it?

Josh_Quant

that looks fat mate that is a standard gti bumper with smoothed fogs?

did you do the back ones to??

your pug on coilovers?

Henry Yorke

for the spoiler supports you need to look at some maritime suppliers as they have this sort of thing for boats etc. Alternatively you can use spotlamp stays

marcdimma

its a replica front dimma bumper i used duck tape to tape over the holes from the front fibreglassed the inside n then sanded n filled were needed to get smooth no done it too the back yet but its of the road nw until i sort me engine so gunna do the back ones too