• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
McCann

What Ecu?

McCann

Hello

Im currently running a 205 GTi 1.9 8v rally car thats ported and polished, bigger valves, piper cam and 4 branch manifold (4-1) and i want to now buy an ecu. What ecu would be best and can i still run standard injectors? also roughly what sort of money would i be looking at for a good setup?

thanks for any help

Doof

The answer to this is simple, and it's something I learnt the hard way after buying megasquirt and then DTA. Choose your rolling road and mapper, and choose the system they like the most. You get far better value from a mapper flying through mapping the system they know than you'll ever get with the system you like.

McCann

The answer to this is simple, and it's something I learnt the hard way after buying megasquirt and then DTA. Choose your rolling road and mapper, and choose the system they like the most. You get far better value from a mapper flying through mapping the system they know than you'll ever get with the system you like.

cheers for that advice il ask him first thanks

Redtop

cheers for that advice il ask him first thanks

Your best bet would probably be Steven Gault/Alan Roddy in Ballymoney as they know the older peugeots well and uses DTA. They have there own 2wd rolling road. Been a while since ive been at it though, but they would keep you right.

Roddy's Country Garage

21 Macfin Road, Ballymoney, County Antrim BT53 6RB

028 2766 3191 ‎