• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stuart1298

1.6 Gti 1991

stuart1298

Hi there,

i have had to do some re wiring on the car as the wiring is a complete mess, has anyone got any photos of how the wiring on the passenger side of the car should look and/or a wiring diagram, i have broken wires galore, and somes that do not seem to connect to anything, this is the part that connects to the resister, fan, earth points etc,

cheers

Stu

smithy

it would probably be easier if you posted a picture of what you have got and then people can suggest what the wires are.

from memory the original cooling fan wiring is a mess,i got rid of all mine and run a single speed fan switched via a relay triggered from the temp switch.

SurGie

A good idea would be to take some photos of another 205/205 gti's. Or you could go to the scarp yard, pick a few bits up and check out how the wires go together etc. You could take the whole engine bay looms then its just a case of making it the same.