• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
TheHawk

Where Can I Source A Front Panel

TheHawk

Hello there i am in need of a front panel and was wondering if anyone knew of any companies that sell pattern ones?

Any help would be much appreciated

Dale

johnhenry

carz2 panels. search on google.

good value and dam good service (they know what they're talking about) ive just got 2 front wings, a fan housing and a bumper off them, all looks brilliant!

A lady called Anne is really helpful if you speak to them, it seems like a small business.

TheHawk

Thanks :D that was extremely helpful i will give them a call next week when i get payed!

Cameron

Please keep this updated if you manage to get hold of the panels! I tried a whole load of places to get headlamp panels from but all of them were either out of stock for a long time or NFP. :(

chipstick

carz2 panels. search on google.

good value and dam good service (they know what they're talking about) ive just got 2 front wings, a fan housing and a bumper off them, all looks brilliant!

A lady called Anne is really helpful if you speak to them, it seems like a small business.

Hadrian panels too.

Cameron

Hadrian are out of stock for a long time apparently.

johnhenry

think anne (carz2 panels) said they have 1 more set of small indicator wings and none of the others :S

maybe more could be ordered though?

JoshGti

I spoke to anne on the phone the other day after i plced an order for a front panel, she said they werent expecting anymore in. I ordered two headlamp panels with the view of making my own radiator support and received another phonecall saying one of the headlamp panels was on back order and will be 3 weeks.

Decent service but i think with a lot of places like this its a case of ringing them before hand to make sure they have stock!

TheHawk

Decent service but i think with a lot of places like this its a case of ringing them before hand to make sure they have stock!

I totally agree with you i actually prefer talking to someone than using the webpage especially when parting with money!

ORB

Have you tried your local small independent panel factors?? It never ceases to amaze me the stock that they have 'kicking about'

I got an auto bonnet and a boot floor that was 'dead stock' from a factors just over the border for less than fifty quid last year.