• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
STEVEBOXER

205 Gti Reflective Boot Panel

STEVEBOXER

Hi,my latest improvement for my pug.

What do you think?My link

P.s how do you add a picture as a attachment,thanks steve

Edited by STEVEBOXER

tomcolinjones

Hi,my latest improvement for my pug.

I've never been a fan of those red panels sorry :ph34r:

STEVEBOXER

I've never been a fan of those red panels sorry :ph34r:

Hi,i guess you either love em or hate em lol.Personally i think they suit the red pug rather well.;)

SurGie

Thats not my cup of tea either as i prefer the plastic stepped boot panel and arches.

As for the attachments, well you can go to your photo-bucket account and go through the settings. You will then find a setting for thumbnails, which means it loads on here as a small pic but can be clicked on it for the larger closer look pic. Then just copy and paste it onto the post.

Hope this helps.

Daviewonder

I'm a fan of the reflective panel, big thumbs up from me :)

omega

i love them and want one for mine but when they come up i never have the spare cash.

i wonder if you should tell the insurance as i suppose its a modification and if some one runs into you wont find a new one.

Leet205

i love them and want one for mine but when they come up i never have the spare cash.

i wonder if you should tell the insurance as i suppose its a modification and if some one runs into you wont find a new one.

Looks good mate, lovely condition aswell!

STEVEBOXER

Looks good mate, lovely condition aswell!

Hi ,thanks.

I was lucky to get it as it is in mint condition,i wonder how many were ever made?

STEVEBOXER

Thats not my cup of tea either as i prefer the plastic stepped boot panel and arches.

As for the attachments, well you can go to your photo-bucket account and go through the settings. You will then find a setting for thumbnails, which means it loads on here as a small pic but can be clicked on it for the larger closer look pic. Then just copy and paste it onto the post.

Hope this helps.

Hi,i have looked at settings/tools etc and i cant see anything to do with thumbnails.

Do i need to download a add on tool???

SurGie

No it is quite hard to find these setting, i suggest you have a good look over the site.

When you have your album with all your pics on the screen, i think that the very bottom part where it says choose actions is the tab. Once you have done it, when you put the arrow on the pic the bottom of the pic shows the link tab and next to what says IMG thumb. So then you know its been done like mine. You then left click the link tab to make it highlighted then right click it and copy it, then paste it onto the post, it will be a load of words letters when writing the post etc but when its posted it will be a small thumbnail pic.

TBH i did it ages ago and cant quite remember how i did it, i just remember it took a while to find it. But then it helps by adding these on here it gives you more allowance of pics on this forum because it smaller in size iirc.

I do like the red panel on your red 205 it does suit it but on another colour 205 im not too keen on.

DamirGTI

Agreed about the color combo , i like them but only on red 205 , on all other 205 colors they don't kinda match .. i've had one on my red 205 as well , until some bastard person tried to steal it unsuccessfully by crack braking it in half :angry: ..

Damir B)

AlexRS2782

Also gets a thumbsup from me. I've got one on my Miami Blue 205 and i think it makes a nice change from the standard panel for a bit of retro styling :)

lemmingzappa

Looks nice on a red 205.

Jersey205

I think it looks good mate, i've got one on my black 1.6 and i think it looks quality. How much do these sell for?

STEVEBOXER

I think it looks good mate, i've got one on my black 1.6 and i think it looks quality. How much do these sell for?

HI,Paid alot for mine as its mint.There are no scratches,chips,cracks etc.

Interestingly theres one on Ebay france for 80 euros and it has PEUGEOT 205 on it where mine has PEUGEOT 205 GTI.

I never knew they did both?

monkee87

Iirc, there are 3 different types. Peugeot 205 GTi, Peugeot 205 and Peugeot. :)

Daviewonder

I thought it was 'Peugeot 205 GTI' 'Peugeot 205' and '205 GTI' don't remember there being just 'Peugeot' I could be wrong though :)

petert

They're popular over here. A mint one, with 'Peugeot 205 GTI' will sell for up to AUS$500.

STEVEBOXER

Hi,i have seen PEUGEOT 205 GTI,PEUGEOT 205 but not just 205 GTI,anyone got a pic out of curiousity.