• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
NNPUT

Wishbones

Miles

Having got thru allot of balljoints on the Motaquip ones I find the quality abit iffy, made by a Spanish company or where on the last ones shipped

farmer

Having got thru allot of balljoints on the Motaquip ones I find the quality abit iffy, made by a Spanish company or where on the last ones shipped

What about Febi Miles ?

pug_ham

I agree, I replaced the left one on kezzers car last week & that was apparently only 12 - 18 months old iirc.

I also put a set on Rich705's car & that needed a new one the following year after fairly low miles so although they have decent inner bushes as supplied with oe kits but the ball joints don't seem very good. :(

g

S@m

Well, i'll fit the one i have and see how long it lasts - have been given a price of £60 for febi ones last week but are they even worse!?

welshpug

had a febi wishbone on my car for 8 years, though can't vouch for their current materials quality/spec.