• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
james306

Which Ht Leads?

james306

I know the search is my friend, and I have been using it as much as I can, however it isn't a fan of having HT in the search and I don't have the time right now to look through 30 pages of threads with the word which/what and leads in.

Anyway, I need to replace my HT leads and wondered what the concensus was on which ones to go for?

I know the GSF jobbies will do the job fine, but is it worth paying a bit more and getting better on a standard 1.9 lump?

welshpug

Last set I got from GSF were Beru items, though not the Bougicord o.e item, they are as good as.

omega

theres some on ebay some silicone ones that you can get in lots of colours the number is 27066262242 if you want to have a look

i dont know if they are any good.

shalmaneser

I bought some eBay ones cos I couldn't be arsed to go to gsf and they were/are s*ite. They've already started to perish and the connector comes off the lead when you try to pull them off the spark plug. Just get some gsf ones and avoid the aggro.

Anthony
... and the connector comes off the lead when you try to pull them off the spark plug.

To be fair, just about every set of Bosch HT leads I've had/seen has done this as well and you'd expect them to be half-reasonable :(

As above though, you can't go wrong with the Beru or Bougicord leads that GSF sell :angry:

james306

Will be paying a visit to GSF tomorrow then! Thanks for the info guys ;)

Sign in to follow this