• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  

blessed6383

wiring in my bx loom today and realised theres no oil presure etc on it is this normal?

has injectors and icv, afm, ign amp connected but no pressure,level,water warning wires is this normal? do i need to wire these up seperately

jackherer

Yes, they're separate on the BX loom. If you run new wire and connectors from the under dash multiplugs to the sensors it also improves reliability no end. You need to do the starter and alternator as well as the sensors.

blessed6383
Yes, they're separate on the BX loom. If you run new wire and connectors from the under dash multiplugs to the sensors it also improves reliability no end. You need to do the starter and alternator as well as the sensors.

cheers i was just a little unsure if i had something wrong :) that make sence now ;)

blessed6383

i have wired in the sensors but there are 2 plugs which look like relays should be plugged in them anyone have any ideas if i need to put relays in the plugs?

Anthony

Yes, both BX and 405 Mi16 looms have a couple of relays on them - standard 4-pin green relays are fine.

blessed6383

cheers ant do you know what there for? also i've used single core wire for the sensor's that a sparkie mate had will this be ok or will it drain the signal at all? and im assuming they dont need inline fuses in as they go back into th loom and none o them are carring alot of power

Edited by blessed6383

Sign in to follow this