• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
muddatrucker

'classic Cars'

Junosix
maestro02.jpg

You've just solved one of the mysteries that's been bothering me for a couple of years - I keep seeing a W-reg Maestro around town and I thought that was odd because they stopped making them in the mid-90s. Googled "ledbury maestro" and found the answer :huh:

MrG
few out there that will hit 160+ there was a limited run of cosworth capris 200 i think were made

the turbo technics converted cars are pretty damn quick and worth a fortune these days but the final 280 (which were Ford produced and nothing to do with Cosworth) are worth a lot in their own right, get a late 280 with a TT conversion and they make serious wedge. The other 'special' was the Tickford however it was OK if you liked your bodykit, personally I don't (and I'm a Capri fan), but Mike's right, the engine is good but a bit wheezy because of the stupid cylinder head design. But saying that I liked the ones I had.

However as this is the classics you don't get, mine would have to be anything in the late 80's early 90's Rover camp.

eldoro

Now, here in iceland, we are mostly looking at the Imprezas or BMWs mostly the M5s......you know, the BIG and POWERFULL modern cars.

But every time my mates see an old subaru justy thay just drop a jaw......that i dont understand.....

Moby

and i Hate these reliant scimitar things :(

L-Reliant-Scimitar-GTE-5.jpg

One ugly looking mama jamma.

What about the three wheeler reliant robin ?