• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Atari Boy

'generation 205'

Atari Boy

This thread is not as interesting as the tittle makes it sound, sorry.

I was never planning on becoming such a 205 nerd but it just happens without me noticing. One minute minding my own business, next thing I know I am taking photos of random 205's. Anyway, I saw this on the back of a 205 in Spain recently.

787e97f8.jpg

I assume it is a special edition or something, looked like a fairly standard 5 door 205 to me.

587d0b3c.jpg

Doers anyone know anything about 'generation 205' ?

Edited by Atari Boy

muddatrucker

CarSurvey.com suggests its a 1.8 diesel, that badge looks horrendous.

Obey_R

No help on the badge, but about being a 205 nerd... I found whilst watching Bourne Identity just now that in the chase scene through Paris I find myself pausing every 10 seconds to admire all of the 205's :)

zebedy101

I think and I could well be wrong here, but the the last of the 205's base models sold in spain were named 205 generation... I know the 1.4 and the 1.8d had generation models.

RossD

Yep it was a run out model (Europe wide and not just Spain) - These were some of the last 205's to be made. The French manual I've got at home has a section about these, I'll see if I can post up what it says later.

Edited by RossD

Arahan

I also took a picof a random 205 the other day im ashamed to say :P was a 5 door and im pretty sure a diesel, was red with a red Rallye valance and vents and had foreign plates but cant remember where from :)

Henry Yorke

There was a smooth rear tailgate cover on ebay a few months back with one of these badges too.

flipperthebushkangaroo

Was looking at a nice track prepped 205 (red with number 10 on the side if anyones interested) on sunday in lincoln asda carpark at which point my wife turned to me laughing and said "Go and take a picture then!!!!!"

Guess i'm a bit predictable with 205's didn't take the picture though!!