• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
blessed6383

Turning The Dizzy Cap 180 Degrees

blessed6383

just a quick question guys my dizzy is now facing the wrong way. Ie the are leads facing forwards can this be changed at all as know it will change the dizzy cap order?

the reason im aking is due to fitting to my mi16 8v loom adaptor. so now looks really messy and was hoping someone may have done this?

it is only the cap i want to change around so it looks a bit better

cheers

Anthony

Just move all the HT leads round two places on the cap so the timing is 180 degrees out, and it'll then be correct facing the other way.

DrSarty

And for God's sake (Chris), please stop starting new topics, especially without thinking about it first!

You had a topic with a starting problem, and found out you had the ignition timing 180deg out. You could've posted this new question in there, even though I'm quite sure you could've figured out the really easy answer that Anthony has patiently and calmly given you - yet again - all by yourself.

You recently apologised for flooding the forum, and have just started again. Please think a little more in future.

Sign in to follow this