• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
decoc182

Ms Ignition Live Feed

decoc182

My MS1EXTRA V2.2 is almost wired in. I have heavily trimmed the 205 loom, cutting out any unecessary wiring for ancileries that have been removed. The loom has been untangled and tidied up quite nicely. However, Im now left with a few stray wires that have been haunting me slightly :lol:

The car used to have a TU3M (Bosch monojet) engine, the engine loom has been cut out, however, I am left with a 2A (grey) and 32R(yellow) from the enginer loom. Also under the bonnet, I seem to have forgotten the location of where 32 (yellow) connects to.

I believe 2A is a feed to the ignition module , so shouldnt be needed as the MS triggers the COP's , and im guessing that 32R is the ignition live feed to the ECU relay ?

Can 32R be used as a switch live to trigger MS power relay ?

Where does 32 connect to in the engine bay?

Any help much appreciated :lol: Thanks

Edited by decoc182

Anthony

Not seen the particular loom in question, but for what it's worth, on a GTi loom, both wire 2A (red) and 32A (yellow) are +12v ignition feeds, to the coil/amp and fuel pump relay respectively.

Either would suffice for triggering the main power relay for Megasquirt.