• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
giveitsomebar

Alloy Wheel Courier

giveitsomebar

hi guys ive brought a set of 4 wheels with tyres and im looking for a reliable cheapist courier i need the wheels picking up today and delivering either later today or tomorrow

does anyone have and past experiences with this company http://www.epostal.mirrorz.com/ or any they suggest? i dont really want to spend over 30 pounds

thanks

giveitsomebar

well ive used epostal now so ill update this thread when i find out how good they are £25 for 4 wheels and tyres didnt seem to bad though lets hope i see the wheels!

danpug

You can't grumble at that price i'd say! Hopefully the service is good.

giveitsomebar

within 15 minutes of placing the order had an email through telling me they dont normally collect same day but there quite so they will! happy days!

giveitsomebar

i booked the wheels in with them 9am yesterday dhl picked them up at mid day yesterday and they have arrived today i was a bit suspecisious because they had no contact number but i sent one email asking the tracking code and got a reply within 5 minutes very happy would suggest to anyone

:lol:

CosKev

Theres a few companys that advertise on E-Bay that are good :)

Paisley Freight,and Wheel Carrier I have used,both been spot on B)

They hire space off the likes of DHL in there vans,so can pass on cheaper prices than going direct to DHL :)

Jrod

Is it the same company that caused you to be asking for another wheel ?

If so I'm not sure I'd use them even if it was DHL's fault... :)

Either way, I post large items though city link now as its free through work! :)

Baz

Any courier will do it, I don't know why people think it's any different to sending anything else!

allye

interparcel are very good, like a comparison courier company that also offer their own services. Also if you "stretch" the thruth on the size a wieght a little you get it for cheaper! Got my new boot sent for £10 from Manchester to Wiltshire!

Ali