• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
lemmingzappa

Some Nutter Tried To Ram Me !

GLPoomobile

Personally I'd have avoided a confrontation too. I'm not capable of that sort of thing, and to be perfectly frank, you could be the hardest c*nt in the world, but it won't necessarily protect you from a knife or a gun. There's a lot of pychos about, and this guy already proved he was unhinged.

However, one possible approach does spring to mind. If you really feel the need to stop and confront this type of person, how about pulling your cock out before you stop. Then jump out with the family jewels dangling, arms outstretched, lips puckered, and shout "come here big boy. Let daddy give you some lovin".

They'll either turn away in terror or fall on the ground laughing.

Baz
They'll either turn away in terror or fall on the ground laughing.

Or beat seven shades of sh!t out of you. ;)

dodsworth_gti

id have wound him up a bit me thinks then pulled over when id had fun ;)

id have also led him to my local pub where i know lots of people,then kicked seven shade of sh*t out of him

hman205

Had this in the past when I still had my 205 ended up taking the idiot up a twisty lane I know very well about half way up this road had a blind bend with roadworks on the other side but someone had nicked all the warning sign's so I shot round the corner knowing to keep right he didn't.

When I drove back about 30mins later to see the guy in handcuffs as the corsa he was in was stolen and now deeply embedded into about 2 tonnes of sand.

rescue dude
I find smiling and waving very therapeutic. Maybe even point at him and laugh lots. It makes me chuckle, particularly when you see their temple veign pop in your rear view mirror. Ooo blood spatter; like a scene out of CSI!

Thats exactly what I do. :lol:

Seriously though i'd report it so if it happens again and you get his reg number the filth have previous on him.

You can never tell how these nutters are going to react.

A few years ago I was travelling up the M5 and was in the fast lane. In front of me was a woman totally oblivious to me approaching her or the fact that that the other 2 lanes were completely empty for miles. :rolleyes:

I flashed my headlights once to let her know I was there and to encourage her to shift over. She went absolutely spacko!!!!

I couldn't believe it !!! Waving her arms about, shouting and ascreaming. :o

I just smiled at her and waved. :lol:

hothatch

i would approached him all nicely and as i got close i would lay the nut on him!

now try and damage my car you fu**ing twat !

he probaly had two arms and two legs like everyone else, dont be affraid mate theres always people near by.

travill

Brilliant stories! I find women in these situations are the scariest when they go all spacko. Always seem a little bit more unhinged and rarely think about or understand consequences of some actions...... No offence if a lady reads this..... Oh and a word of advice if you are going to keep a baseball bat in the car make sure you keep a ball in there as well!!!

Edited by travill

richsmells

I went to visit a mate on placement in Glasgow. I was a passenger in his car when a couple of neds in a chav wagon pulled alongside us and started driving like utter d*cks. Swerving dangerously and getting really close to the car. This went on for a while until we came to some traffic lights. The passenger ned, wound down the window and threw a glass bottle at us, although it missed the window and hit the bonnet.

My friend driving tried to "lose" them but there's not a lot you can safely do in an urban area, without putting others at significant risk. In the end we nipped into a side road, and they took the next one along, but ended up blocking us off in a narrow street and were getting ready to jump out. We couldn't turn round as there were parked cars either side. To his credit, my friend popped his clio into reverse, buried the throttle, whizzed up the road backwards and executed a perfect J turn. :)

Dazza

If your not the type to stop the car and deal with the problem, that no matter if your Mike Tyson can end in a very bad way for anyone.

My advise would be to see if this happens again have your mobile to hand and ring the police immidiately, If you slip into the converstion he looks to be waving a Gun at you in the mirror that should speed the old bill up a bit.....

Personally just be careful as this ameba is a clown who may well be known to the police already.

lemmingzappa

Thanks for the words guys, my eyes have been wide open on the road since. Only time will tell now !

I thought I saw the guy in my workplace carpark today, same car and looked very similar to what I remember. I'm not sure it was him as this car had a roofrack....I noted the numberplate though just incase.

hothatch
If your not the type to stop the car and deal with the problem, that no matter if your Mike Tyson can end in a very bad way for anyone.

My advise would be to see if this happens again have your mobile to hand and ring the police immidiately, If you slip into the converstion he looks to be waving a Gun at you in the mirror that should speed the old bill up a bit.....

Personally just be careful as this ameba is a clown who may well be known to the police already.

Yes you are right there mate, sorry my comments were very naieve as you never know what sort of headcase your dealing with. Like he said, ring the police.

Batfink
I went to visit a mate on placement in Glasgow. I was a passenger in his car when a couple of neds in a chav wagon pulled alongside us and started driving like utter d*cks. Swerving dangerously and getting really close to the car. This went on for a while until we came to some traffic lights. The passenger ned, wound down the window and threw a glass bottle at us, although it missed the window and hit the bonnet.

My friend driving tried to "lose" them but there's not a lot you can safely do in an urban area, without putting others at significant risk. In the end we nipped into a side road, and they took the next one along, but ended up blocking us off in a narrow street and were getting ready to jump out. We couldn't turn round as there were parked cars either side. To his credit, my friend popped his clio into reverse, buried the throttle, whizzed up the road backwards and executed a perfect J turn. :D

personally I'd wait for them to get out then run them over.

hcmini1989
personally I'd wait for them to get out then run them over.

would second this doesnt matter how tuff they are,Get your self a stun gun from ebay.com just dont get caught with it. You get zapped with one of them your going to hit the deck

Edited by hcmini1989

gavbrum

Man that sounds crap. I'm always getting rubbish off drivers when I'm pulling into my OWN drive. It's quite a narrow drive and iv'e usually got to put it in 1st and take it in slowly for fear of scraping my car on the wall on the way in. Everyone in my house has done that at some point. BUT the amount of people that get right up your arse on the way along the road and then start tooting at you, or shouting or swearing as your pulling in. It makes really angry. Its like some of the other posters have said. People feel safe in their cars and some of them start to get brave. One guy the other week started F'in and blinding at me. Lucky I took the higher ground as he was driving a Hyundai. Total idiot. I hate stupid drivers. Just drive with consideration instead of getting bent out of shape over absolutely nothing.

lemmingzappa

Well the story possibly unfolds ?

I remember a week or so ago I was pulling out of our estate onto the main road and the black car in front pulled out in the center of the road and waited (presumably to make it easier to get onto the opposite side of the road). I could see a quick gap coming in the traffic so I did the same thing and sat behind her for about a second.

She hesistated at this point and left it FAR too late to pull out, so I admittedly had to undertake her to avoid getting rear ended by a lorry approaching quickly. This obviously led to her giving me the middle finger and a beep of her horn....I didn't think much of the situation after that; athough I did think maybe I could have waited and possibly have been hit from behind but I really didn't want to take that risk.

At the time I just remember it being a black car, not sure if it was a 307... Turns out she lives a few doors down from me and I can see the car from where i'm sat now. I saw her not long ago today as I pulled into my road and she was giving me a nasty stare. I'm wondering if she had told someone about what happened that morning and that person was the nutter who was driving the same car the other day.

Now I feel even worse as they're literally steps away from my car. I've noted the reg down, but I still have no proof it's the same car.

:lol::);)

Edited by lemmingzappa

Batfink

just smile and wave like theres nothing wrong in the world...

Daviewonder
would second this doesnt matter how tuff they are,Get your self a stun gun from ebay.com just dont get caught with it. You get zapped with one of them your going to hit the deck

One of the best things to carry in your car in case of "emergencies" is a pot of ground white pepper, if anyone decides they want to injure you just throw it in their eyes. I've heard you can get done on fire arm offences if you carry pepper spray, mace or a tazer but I'm not sure how true this is?

hcmini1989
One of the best things to carry in your car in case of "emergencies" is a pot of ground white pepper, if anyone decides they want to injure you just throw it in their eyes. I've heard you can get done on fire arm offences if you carry pepper spray, mace or a tazer but I'm not sure how true this is?

Oh its true B) .I got caught with 2 cans of pepper spray and two stunguns.Ive yet to be charged .Both are in the same fire arms catagory as a shotgun .I only bought them to see if they get here and they did left them at a mates house in the box they were delivered in and the police searched his house and stumbled accross them :lol: .Then they payed me a visit.

Edited by hcmini1989

Daviewonder
Oh its true B) .I got caught with 2 cans of pepper spray and two stunguns.Ive yet to be charged .Both are in the same fire arms catagory as a shotgun .I only bought them to see if they get here and they did left them at a mates house in the box they were delivered in and the police searched his house and stumbled accross them :) .Then they payed me a visit.

Bloody hell :lol:

kate205gti

id have headed for the police station and leaned on the horn tbh - like ppl say you dont know how mentally unhinged this guy is (quite a bit by the sounds of things lol) and what hes carrying in the car or what his motive is for trying to get at you :lol:

theres a tw*t in a black civic type r who does the same 20 mile country road stretch as me at the same sort of time - overtakes on blind bends, hills, in 30 zones, sits 2cm off everyones bumper, overtook me as i was overtaking someone else on the bike once :) a couple of inches from my boot B) ive got his reg number but havent yet reported him - kind of hoping he puts himself in a ditch without killing anyone else, will def report him again next time though if the police will actually do something after so many reports

hothatch
id have headed for the police station and leaned on the horn tbh - like ppl say you dont know how mentally unhinged this guy is (quite a bit by the sounds of things lol) and what hes carrying in the car or what his motive is for trying to get at you :lol:

theres a tw*t in a black civic type r who does the same 20 mile country road stretch as me at the same sort of time - overtakes on blind bends, hills, in 30 zones, sits 2cm off everyones bumper, overtook me as i was overtaking someone else on the bike once :) a couple of inches from my boot B) ive got his reg number but havent yet reported him - kind of hoping he puts himself in a ditch without killing anyone else, will def report him again next time though if the police will actually do something after so many reports

What is it with pr**ks in black civic type r's ?! One of these drivers want to pray I don't catch hold of them after he nealy yook my passenger door out driving like a arsehole! You know what the worst thing is? He nealy took my mrs with it. I ll see him again soon, he lives locally, I've been told.

Phil H

I think there is a couple of us here with black Type R's :D

I had someone get out in front of me with arms flailing and frothing at the mouth. He tooted me for not pulling across a dual carriageway, so I sat there for a bit longer waiting for a huge gap, just to make his blood boil

Once across he hammered past me in his mark 2 Fiesta he got to the next junction and got out giving it attitude. I quickly whacked it in reverse then accelerated round him on the wrong side of an safety island and trust me when you aim a car at someone, they move !

HERMAN

Try keeping a small kids water pistol in you drivers door pocket. Only fill it with Ammonium. One little squirt on there clothes and they wont be able to see for a little while.

I was on my way to work one morning when a transit van was tail gateing me. The traffic was heavy on the duel carrageway and other than pull in between two trucks I had no were to go. There was cars in front as far as you could see and we were all traveling at about 60. This Arse hole was flashing his lights ect. So I just slowwed down to the same speed as the truck at the side of me.

The traffic in front started to pull away and there was me sat next to this truck with the van man going nuts behind me and clear road ahead. I held my cool for a couple of miles until I came to my turning. Then I just pulled in front of the truck and let him past. I might have got away with it but I thought sod it and blew him a kiss. This sent him over the limit and he followed me to work . We had a little scuffle in the car park I wanted to smash his face in but the bosses were all looking out of the window and it was only 2 weeks after a guy had been sacked for fighting at work.

I also had a bit of bother with a car full of lads and after confronting them I found out that they were Gypos in a stollen car. Doh.