• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
lemmingzappa

Some Nutter Tried To Ram Me !

lemmingzappa

Was driving to work this morning and was behind a black 307, the driver started pointing in the direction of the police station and slammed his brakes on as hard as he could (I wasnt driving up his arse or anything like that).

Because he was stopped in the road, I drove around him and he started swearing at me and sat on my bumper for a while. I turned off down a street so that I didnt have to put up with this guy, but he followed me and started trying to ram me off the road by sitting parallel with my car and swerving.

When we got back to the main road I headed towards the police station via a back street, but he had continued down the main road and cut me up half way down this 'alleyway', which forced me to reverse all the way back to the high street.

I thought I had lost him by taking the long straight roads back to the beginning of the town but he was actually waiting in the same place I first saw him !

He followed me again at a normal speed and I got rid of him for good on some twisties (thankyou 205). I haven't reported anything as I didnt get a chance to note his plate number..... what a nutter. Just worried about my car now as he is obviously local and my car stands out like a sore thumb in this area. What would you suggest ?

Sorry if this looks dodgy as ive typed it all on my phone.

Edited by lemmingzappa

jason7579

Report it and drive the route again looking for cameras that might have got his reg plate.

Although if my previous experiences with the police are anything to go by they will do f.... all

Daviewonder

Wasn't the Guy who chased Cameron was it? Maybe he's trying to do away with all 205 owners? :unsure:

swordfish210

Yeah sorry about that mate, i was having a bad day and something about your face just really annoyed me :unsure:

hexhamstu

How big was he? I dont understand why he was "after" you. I would of stopped and asked what he was playing at?

Paul_13

Deck the c*nt before he decks you

woodsy

As some guys said i would check for camera and see if they recorded it, i would keep a large bat in my car and if you saw him again ask him what the problem is and see if you can help him out with it :unsure:

lemmingzappa
How big was he? I dont understand why he was "after" you. I would of stopped and asked what he was playing at?

Heh, couldn't tell really as I was concentrating too much on what was going on with the road ahead, probably why I never thought to check his plate.

I'm only little though :unsure:

Iain-gti

lol just ignore the bastard he just some guy trying to extend his cock!

Edited by Iain-gti

dale205mills

Sorry to hear that, I had old guy once ho seid he had a gun and wanted to shot me in portsmouth, think he thought I was a drug dealer or some thing as I was in my Bmw. I no people will think I am wrong but I have been known to show my brake lights in my transit dropside when people tail gate it, but I do laugh as there is a 13 foot body between them and the cab.

lemmingzappa
I no people will think I am wrong but I have been known to show my brake lights in my transit dropside when people tail gate it, but I do laugh as there is a 13 foot body between them and the cab.

To be honest that's not really a problem as I know how it feels having someone sitting right on your backside, but I can honestly say in this situation there was plenty of room between us. No idea why he went on a rampage.

littlelise

If some nutter was trying to get me to stop, that'd be the last thing I'd do, I'd want to get the hell away! :unsure:

muddatrucker

People get massive bollocks when they're in the safety of their car. My Dad is a 20 stone giant, usually when he stops and puts his leg out of the car, people speed off!

Twats. I'm such a nice guy I only use my horn for tooting at friends!

steve@cornwall
To be honest that's not really a problem as I know how it feels having someone sitting right on your backside, but I can honestly say in this situation there was plenty of room between us. No idea why he went on a rampage.

Did you have your lights on in daytime? (asking for it :unsure: )

lemmingzappa
Did you have your lights on in daytime? (asking for it :unsure: )

:lol: nahhhh

ORB

Its a tough one. I dont know what I would dom but I would probablky try to do one, but then sometimes the red mist comes over and i would stop, get out and go at him like a bull in a china shop. I dont care how big he could be as most people are frightened when someone shows that they have no fear.

Probably best to report it in case of further attacks/vandalism?

jeremy

Definately report this incident, they may know who it is just by a basic description of the car. I can fully understand how you must have felt as had a similar type of incident, thankfully we managed to get the number plate and found out where the guy lived as it was along a main road I used daily.

Batfink

I'd keep an eye out for him. We can always do an aylesbury stakeout and try and follow him one day :unsure:

Pugnut

as said, report it. on my daily commute there was u guy who did this literally every day . After about 10 reports to the police they used an unmarked car to follow him from his house to work and recorded the lot. well and truly nailed!!

swordfish210
they may know who it is just by a basic description of the car.

A Black 307? Yeah cause theres bollock all of them about on the roads

Daviewonder

There's a Guy in a Z3 BMW that's done this a few times to me when I'm in the work van, I just put it down to excess estrogen from driving a womans car!

hexhamstu

You need to out crazy people like this, start pointing at him in the rear view mirror and then punch yourself in the head a few times and make a crazy face. Then pull over.

P.S. that was a joke.

danpug

I'm sure it would work though!!

brumster

I find smiling and waving very therapeutic. Maybe even point at him and laugh lots. It makes me chuckle, particularly when you see their temple veign pop in your rear view mirror. Ooo blood spatter; like a scene out of CSI!

luggy
I find smiling and waving very therapeutic. Maybe even point at him and laugh lots. It makes me chuckle, particularly when you see their temple veign pop in your rear view mirror. Ooo blood spatter; like a scene out of CSI!

Top tip, blowing kisses rarely diffuses the situation ;)