• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pacmannewry

Northern Ireland Drivers

pacmannewry

My MOT is due next Thursday and I've been ringing around trying to find classic car insurance. Adrian Flux quoted me about £300 and AON in London quoted me about £160 (but it has to be garaged and I don't have one).

My own company (that I have my Vectra insured with) didn't want to know and suggested that most other local companies would be of the same opinion so does anyone know of any local or further afield companies that will provide a realistic classic quote?

Thanks in advance.

Paddy

Edited by pacmannewry

Rupertfinch

Paddy, I use Caulfield (could be cauldwell) Classic Car Insurance who I think are based in Coleraine. 200ish, car on driveway limited mileage (still got a good 4950 of this year's 5000 to go!) and declared as 25mm lowered, so no fecker can stiff me if the worst ever happens!

I'll check and post up a weblink.

Mark

Yup cauldfieldinsurance.com - I'd use the phone, they were very helpful.

Edited by Rupertfinch

pacmannewry
Paddy, I use Caulfield (could be cauldwell) Classic Car Insurance who I think are based in Coleraine. 200ish, car on driveway limited mileage (still got a good 4950 of this year's 5000 to go!) and declared as 25mm lowered, so no fecker can stiff me if the worst ever happens!

I'll check and post up a weblink.

Mark

Yup cauldfieldinsurance.com - I'd use the phone, they were very helpful.

Cheers Mark - will get on it in the morning.