• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
djc

Im Off To Collect A Car

djc
but the problem here is one man's perfect is another....well you know what I'm getting at.

Keep hunting, at least you're prepared to do the leg work to find one. However you do know the one you eventually buy will be just around the corner from you!

Don't you just know it!

After being out of the house for over 22 hours, I arrive home & notice an email on my phone - the seller is complaining he is out of pocket as he's taken the day off work etc. Cheeky fcuker!

GLPoomobile

I just couldn't let that lie! It'd be met with an absolute barrage of abuse from me :huh:

You've got to expect to take time off from your schedule when trying to sell your own car, and you also can't expect any viewer as a guaranteed sale. What a prick :ph34r: At least he didn't have to go anywhere, whereas you've had to take time off, lost earnings for the day, had the cost of travel (bet the ferry wasn't cheap), and the disappointment of being mislead and going home empty handed.

Why don't you suggest that'll you meet the cost of his wasted time, if he does the same for you? He might not be so cocky when he realises how much he's cost you (unless your on minimum wage and he earns a few hundred quid a day -_- )