• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Batfink

I Need A Trade Supplier Of Rose Joints....

Batfink

I've bought in a few Jenvey throttlebody kits and in their wisdom the linkage ball joints do not fit between each manifold intake. Jenvey say cut the thread down, but even their nut does not fit between the linkage and the single throttlebody unit. Jenvey tell me to bend to fit but I see this as a bodge.

I think a small rose joint and bolt is the answer but I cannot find a supplier so if anyone can help that would be great. I'm not going to pay £5 each for ones off ebay when the reality is they will cost half that.

Kev

Cameron

I got mine through Bearing Traders in Banbury for a pretty good price. You'll need to call them for prices though, they don't have an online catalogue.

Pug_Power_Dave

Trident racing suplies might be able to help,

01327 857 822

Dave :lol:

Tom Fenton

Another supplier is "Brammer"- worldwide supplier, there will be a branch near you.

pugit666

good radio controlled cars use rose joints that small. Try any decent model shop

Batfink

Thanks guys ;)

I may be sorted now. Jenvey are going to modify the linkage to actually work and will build and balance the kits.

winner :P

Saves me some hassle :P