• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Silky

Gearbox Removal And Swap

Silky

Gearbox came off tonight, went to fit the other but the release bearing had a broken clip on one side.

Does anyone know what the part number is for a Be3 release bearing ?

I need to ring round local Pug garages tmrw and hope someone has one as ideally want one for tmrw night

Thanks

Michael

Silky

Just been looking back at an old thread, Anthony quoted the part number as 204167

Anyone know if this is still valid ?

Silky

Problem solved...I hope

Phones local Peugeot dealer today who had one in stock and is delivering to my mate's garage today, discounted too at £24.87

Higher priced than I might have got but at least I know its a genuine part and is on it's way to me

Silky

Thanks very much to you all for your advice and info, all went back together last night, and although I haven't been out on a test drive yet, I did drive it forward in 1st and reverse it back, so at least something works

timb1046
Thanks very much to you all for your advice and info, all went back together last night, and although I haven't been out on a test drive yet, I did drive it forward in 1st and reverse it back, so at least something works

as long as it wasnt forward in reverse and back in 1st it looks to be ok, the problems normaly got when re-fitting are knocking wires off such as the CTS and other things near by

Sign in to follow this