• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
d7ve_b

Driving Lamps From Gsf

kingboyk

Just to confirm that GSF are out of stock and the item is discontinued. They were still showing on their system so I tried a cheeky mail order for a spare pair but got the "sorry" email this morning.

kingboyk

AutoFive are charging 90 quid including VAT plus delivery. GSF would have been 67 quid delivered (less in the shop with club discount).

That's pretty steep imho but obviously if you need a pair this may be the last chance. I'll do without as I bought a pair from GSF last year and was just gonna buy a spare pair as even the new ones are looking less that pristine already.

Stevo309

I bought a pair of Denji ones off Ebay recently and they are indeed rubbish. The brackets supplied were too wide and didn't fit for starters. All was not lost though as i combined parts from my OEM lights with these. The Denji ones use metal brackets (which is yet more cheap metal prone to rot) but the OEM ones have a bolt that is integral to the plastic body. I used the plastic body from the old lights and the lenses and internals from the Ebay lights and they work well.

Para

Denji ones are not good at all, they getting rusty too quickly.