• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pug_ham

Message For All From Miles

pug_ham

Miles rang me earlier to ask if I could make a topic to let anyone who is trying to contact him or waiting to hear from him about anything they are buying to please be patient because he has changed his home ISP from BT to a competitor but BT didn't compete the job setting up his line correctly so he is presently without internet access.

Due to the fact he is now not a BT customer but its due to them he has no access it could be sorted in a day or a week.

If you need to contact him urgently for any reason his numbers can be found on the Pugracing website.

Graham.

pug_ham

I've just spoken to Miles & as of now he still doesn't have any net access but it is progressing & he could be back anyday now. :blink:

Graham.

Miles

I'm back, Hopefully for good but you never know, Got to love ISP's and without name dropping a B+T

Goliath

BT stands for Bloody Trash IIRC so that might explain things :)

Rippthrough

Well, now you're back, where'd he'd source those Foxes from for the 106 Maxi, or are they just standard linear units? :)

Edited by Rippthrough

1.9er
I'm back, Hopefully for good but you never know, Got to love ISP's and without name dropping a B+T

Good to see you back Miles and not resorting to "underhand" measures to get online :ph34r: