• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jemehan

Random 205 Gti Parts In Odd Places

Jemehan

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed 205 car parts stuck on random things....for example, i was watching top gear special thismorning (the one where they try to make cars that sail across the dover channel) and if you look carefully on Richard Hammonds car/boat, it has a steering wheel from the GTI on the back to steer the boat!

Just wonderd if anyone else seen random parts elsewhere, or noticed this when they saw top gear :huh::)

MerlinGTI

Theres a BE1 gear knob lodged in my colon after a gay sex session in a main dealer parts department.

I traded my body to keep the pug alive.

Pugnut
Theres a BE1 gear knob lodged in my colon after a gay sex session in a main dealer parts department.

I traded my body to keep the pug alive.

did they still make you pay for it?

MerlinGTI

10% off as shop soiled...........

SurGie

I seen a 205 gti on the track on a TV programme when an F1 driver was being interviewed, did a thread if i remember.

I also spotted that on Top Gear as well.

StuF215

I'm sure it would have been mentioned before on here but the 'we buy any car dot com' tv advert has a graphite 205 1.9 gti behind the fella at the start. Everyone else noticed it?

It appears a few times I think.

I then decided to see how much they would offer me for my modded 205......£70 !!!!!!! Go F*ck off haha I could weigh it in for more than that!

marksorrento205

Yeah I saw that and it promted me to value my 205 and I think that was £70 quid too. Defo under £100. Howevera few lads at work tried with a st220d and a e46 m3 and the values came back not far off book price.

Jemehan

I did we buy any car on my 205, same old £70, offerd that too on my accord....what arses!