• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Appeal! Any Team Dynamics Wheel Owners?

Cameron

Following on from my Team Dynamics 1.2 thread, does anybody have a set of these wheels, and if so could they measure the internal diameter for me? It seems everywhere is completely out of stock of Yokohama A048's in 15" and soft compound, and the 14" tyres are much cheaper! So if I can get away with running 14" wheels then that would be brilliant!

Anyway, just to clarify.. I need the internal diameter of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's, in either 14" or 15".

Cheers! ^_^

Cameron

Just been on the phone to Team Dynamics, the internal diameter of 14" Pro Race 1.2 is 310mm and I need a minimum of 320mm so 15" wheels it is!

boombang

Shame that. No way you can alter the AP mounts and run a smaller disc?

brumster

Pro Rally's here, I suspect that doesn't help you :) make sure you tell them if you're running a stud conversion because the machining for the bolt holes on the Pro Rally's isn't very generous if you're running studs & PTS-spec 'flanged' nuts as opposed to the original bolts.

Edited by brumster

Cameron

Nope, no way ho-zay. That's on 280mm discs and the mount is probably as small as I'd be comfortable with.