• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Daxed

Strange 15" Wheels

Daxed

Hi all,

Going to need to ditch my 14"'s as a planned brake conversion requires some more room.

Following losing 8 205 15" rims clad with spanking new rubber, including 4 888's in my lock up garage disaster, I am somewhat loathe to shell out on yet another set.

I have a set of these wheels (see pic - excuse all the marks/spiders webs etc, the wheels are in good nick just dirty)

Will I be subject to double face palms if fitting these to a Miami? Was thinking about graphite grey interior and silver lip.

Tell me the truth good people.

Cheers,

a>

Ps: sorry for some reason I cant get a thumb to work, please take the time to click.

205turbo

look like oz polaris with peugeot centre caps

IMGP0090.jpg

oz_polaris.jpg

Edited by 205turbo

shalmaneser

I think they might look good in a 'goodwood' style. They look a little like cyclones IYSWIM.

Will be interesting to see how they turn out.

Para

I have them on my GTI, the center cap is changable so I've seen lots of names on them already. Hard to guess who is producing them.

mainoq.jpg

Daxed

Cheers all,

I quite like the look of that Para, thanks for the pic.

Any suggestions on colours?

Daviewonder

I think metallic grey with a silver lip will look really good on a Miami :o

Henry Yorke

I really like those (even if there is a scent of Vauxhall about them!) . A Gunmetal grey with a shiny edge would be nice, but if it was me, then I think I would go for a bright silver with a decent metal flake in it to make them sparkle and maybe even polish the rim.

Just check they will fit your proposed bigger brake conversion as if you plan on bigger than 266mm with Peugeot parts then you may be pushing it with an old school wheel like that.

Edp

Theres not many wheels that suit the 205 apart from the standard forms but I quite like them. I agree with Henry though they do have the corsaastravectra look about them :)