• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest jon-the-sticks

Anyone Want An Old Be1 Gearbox?

Guest jon-the-sticks

I have an BE1 box from an '87 1.9 that I've just swapped out for a BE3. It's fully functional but the synchro is worn on second. Before I skip it, does anyone want it for spares or rebuild? I'm in Haywards Heath.

Cheers,

Jon

The Arch Bishop
I have an BE1 box from an '87 1.9 that I've just swapped out for a BE3. It's fully functional but the synchro is worn on second. Before I skip it, does anyone want it for spares or rebuild? I'm in Haywards Heath.

Cheers,

Jon

Ah go on then! I'm only in Hurstpeirpoint and I travel through 'da Heath to work. I'll have it if you still want to get rid!

blessed6383
Ah go on then! I'm only in Hurstpeirpoint and I travel through 'da Heath to work. I'll have it if you still want to get rid!

any chance i can have the clutch fork arm and release bearing? for my gti6 box

Guest jon-the-sticks

I've sent you my mobile number. Give me a ring and we can arrange a pickup.

Blessed6383, I think I may have binned the release bearing because it was pretty worn. Sorry.

GilesW

Bloody hell.

Not interested in the box I'm afraid, but surprised at how many locals there are - I'm only in Sayers Common.

The Arch Bishop

There does seem to be a high concentration of forum members round here. Really must organise a get together very soon if anyone's up for it?