• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Bigtimmy

Another Fleabay Fail

Bigtimmy

If this is anyones car from here I apologise in advance for the piss take that you are about to read, still it's all meant in jest and the quality of the car looks good, just not my cup of tea at all.

I'm sure that you've all seen it cos if you are anything like me you'll be scanning the bay for 205's.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1991-PEUGEOT-205-GTI...=item414e01f6df

I'm loving the description, especially where he says it is the only 205 with suicide doors in the world....I wonder why that might be.

Loving the chavtastic back end as well, the 205 looks so much better with all the lights hacked about and the bootlid smoothed over.

Apparently it is ready for the show season.....or.....the track season, I bet she handles like a dream with 18's and 215bhp from the GTI 6 engine. I'd be interested to see how the power can be doubled to 430bhp.

Awesome! :)

hexhamstu

Been on ebay before, with the same photos. I too scan ebay for 205s constantly, for no apparent reason.

Daviewonder
I'd be interested to see how the power can be doubled to 430bhp.

Rich.w supercharger kit ;)

I see the cars made by Pug1off, theres a reason for it being a 1 off its because no one else in the world would have taste that bad :)

welshpug

mmm, another one of those cars that never stays long with its owner, I guess they buy them and shortly after think WTF have I bought?!

phat205

I bought his last creation back when I was a pup. wish i hadn't though!

430 bhp seems a fair estimate see as Matt Jobling (pug 1 off) has just built a 510 bhp 205 gti6.

He does seem committed to building some shocking looking pugs.

willo-1

it,ll never sell but someone somewere might buy it one day

Richie

Horiffic, as a purist just looking at it is like having my eyeballs set on fire.

d7ve_b

That's horrific.

Been on ebay before, with the same photos. I too scan ebay for 205s constantly, for no apparent reason.

I share this disorder.

Goliath

It has been for sale on loads of different sites for ages now, when I first saw it up for sale it was going for £8,500.

I guess someone somewhere might want it! Not me though!