• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
zebedy101

Uncovering Unwanted History About My Pug

zebedy101

Hi paddy,

yeah they should have been with you today I think. I sent them out Wednesday so I will chase them up tommorow mate and let you know.

pacmannewry
Hi paddy,

yeah they should have been with you today I think. I sent them out Wednesday so I will chase them up tommorow mate and let you know.

No worries and thanks Seb.

roote
Let's have a competition the person with the largest fail... Winner will recive a grand prize of....... Diddly squat.

or should we we have a compertition for the biggest c##t to sell a vehical with the longest advisery list, just as well i sold my van to my mot tester !! well done for finding the link as ill defo be using this in future. cheers

Pugleyrich
Only a little, as siad to see what's been recently fixed, otherwise IMO it's neither here nor there tbh. The same as an MOT is not proof of roadworthiness, so by proxy i don't see how it's good for checking a car's worth.

I just think it is handy to know as much about a car that you are thinking about buying as possible. Obviously you can have a car that has an MOT and is a heap, but still, being able to check when parts were changed can only be a good thing.

Daviewonder

Thats quite an interesting site, cheers guys :lol:

Also it inspired me to go hunting for a website that lets you know if your car has ever been written off, could come in handy if anyones planning on buying a car, just need to enter vin number:

clicko

AlexRS2782

Just popped my 205 in the link provided as i only ever had the most recent MOT certificate when i bought mine and nice to see it's always passed with no failures/advisories.

Cant say the same for my cousins Saxo VTS though - just put that in and had to laugh at the length of the failure list that the previous owner(s) the last 2 years must have had to contend with :D