• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Ruskyruss

Calling All You Stdt Owners. I Have Questions To Ask!

Ruskyruss

Hi well havn't graced these pages for a few years and cannot seem to update my avatar or signatures so guessing need to get my post count up...

Just wondering how many STDT's are actually floating around on an M plate, iv just picked a lovely grey one up 1 elderly owner :D

All the others iv had have been L reg and I know they only made them for a year so this one must be pretty rare, but is there anymore???

Would be good to do a post with a count of all the STDT owners on here or even have our own seperate diesel section perhaps? :D

johnnyboy666

you wouldnt be russ watkins per chance would you?

welshpug

never recall seeing one on an M, afaik they were all sold in 94 on an L

Anthony
Hi well havn't graced these pages for a few years and cannot seem to update my avatar or signatures so guessing need to get my post count up...

The reason you can't do many things, including accessing the For Sale section and using PM's is nothing to do with your post count.

Let me refresh your memory - it involves items that you were selling on eBay that weren't yours to sell....

Anthony

There were atleast some in 1993 on an L registration, as I used to own one :D

hexhamstu

Is this the infamous Russell Watkins?

Ruskyruss

This is the nonsense I left the site over are you still on about wiring guides I wrote and sold for a pound on ebay several years ago?!

Christ I might just go in to hiding again if thats such a problem!!!

Shoot me down mr mod man!

So I cant ever change my avatar or signatures if I want to come on here is that what your saying?!?!?!

Thanks Anthony my memory is better than most, I dont forget a thing...

Ruskyruss
Is this the infamous Russell Watkins?

Please enlighten me?!? :D

Ruskyruss

Anyway back on topic, M reg was 94 too.

This is my fifth and final one now, transplanting my xantia engine back in to her during the next week or two just sorting the inner wings first as per...

hexhamstu

Many people have complained about paying for items from a certain 'Russel Watkins' and not receiving their items.

205turbo

There are two M plate ones in my village

Ruskyruss

Oh I see, well if anybody has bought anything off me in the past and had been in touch saying they have not received (of which I can say there cannot be many) they would have received a full refund or a replacement item from myself, seeing as I havnt used ebay personally for over a year I fail to see what it has to do with things, especially why im unable to edit my avatar or signatures, I couldnt give a damn about accessing the for sale section to be fair which if I remember rightfully I was banned from for selling a car on ebay and being wrongly accused of being a trade seller, I never was and never claimed to be as such, so whoever has limited my account has done so wrongly and unjustly should see about having it reversed, I think its completly unfair and pointless, in fact it reminds me a little of bullies in high school but if thats what the mods deem fair who are we to arguee hey!... :D

Im sure you will find a thousand times more happy satisfied people from items I used to sell on ebay, which did used to be quite a lot of items where mistakes are made and items do go missing, it was only ever myself trying to help people out and as such I fell ill and had some very big problems in my life, iv never ever done anything immoral and would class as slander anybody saying I had!

Was gonna add some pretty stdty pics but for you all but not so sure now :D

Anyway I really dont need an argument!

Ooo

There are two M plate ones in my village

Are they STDT's? What colour are they mate?

welshpug

remember "selling" some carbs a while ago?

Ruskyruss

Yes iv sold plenty of carbs thank you very much, I have nothing to hide and would not be on here talking to you lovely people if I dod have.

I have just found a thread which is blatently illegal and I shall be reporting to the police, its no wonder iv had idiots round here stealing my car parts defacing my cars and puncturing tyres where they cannot steal it is all down to your lovely forum that promotes violence and vigilantism, I shall make it very clear to everybody that my property is under constant cctv recorded survailance thanks to idiots like yourselves, I am fuming at what I have just read about myself but nobody has the balls to actually speak to me do they you pathetic people!!!!

shalmaneser
Yes iv sold plenty of carbs thank you very much, I have nothing to hide and would not be on here talking to you lovely people if I dod have.

I have just found a thread which is blatently illegal and I shall be reporting to the police, its no wonder iv had idiots round here stealing my car parts defacing my cars and puncturing tyres where they cannot steal it is all down to your lovely forum that promotes violence and vigilantism, I shall make it very clear to everybody that my property is under constant cctv recorded survailance thanks to idiots like yourselves, I am fuming at what I have just read about myself but nobody has the balls to actually speak to me do they you pathetic people!!!!

Which thread is this?

You'd be hard pressed to find any slander on the internet, as it is 'transitory in nature' i.e. speech.

I think it's libel that you're talking about actually, might want to get your story straight before you go to the police. Good luck with that.

Would you like a spade?

Ruskyruss

Its alright thanks mate iv got a good set of garden tools and a shot gun for the vermin, oh the joys of living in the country...

Guess no more 205 forum for me then hey!

Really helps with my depression this.