• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
badj

Hope This Isnt A Members Car

badj

Might be mixed opinions on this, but spotted it and thought that it was an example of what looks good on paper paper perhaps not being so in reality.

Just mainly based on the fact that I really like the standard look of 205's, and I love the Turbo 16 in its own right, but this doesn't really look like either, kind of a bad mix.

Link

Don't know what the dash is all about either to be honest, or how it'd get on in an MOT due to the lack of instruments?

Leon
Don't know what the dash is all about either to be honest, or how it'd get on in an MOT due to the lack of instruments?

Looks like it has full clocks to me, they're yellow.

marksorrento205

I will agree - it looks a piece of sh1t :)

badj
Looks like it has full clocks to me, they're yellow.

I stand corrected :)

They're a bit gash, looked like some sort of sound proofing poking out the back of the dash

zebedy101

220bhp sound a little bit over estimated too me seeing as it's on standard inlet etc...

220bhp sound a little bit over estimated too me seeing as it's on standard inlet etc... The panels are odd colours too

hexhamstu

That "CUSTOM ALLI DASH" looks like a true work of art, wonder if he could whip me one up!

oh my god i need that car in my life! its totally wicked man!

badj
That "CUSTOM ALLI DASH" looks like a true work of art, wonder if he could whip me one up!

I think its a spelling mistake.

Suppose to say 'Alley', based on where it was found... :)

notamondayfan

have a waste of a phase 1!

saying that though, a decent interior, standard wheels, and a general tidy up and it would be acceptable!

marksorrento205

I have already pm'd him for a group buy :)

woo83
have a waste of a phase 1!

saying that though, a decent interior, standard wheels, and a general tidy up and it would be acceptable!

Thats what I was just thinking, It'd be an alright car with a bit of work. I do hope the person who made that dash didn't fit the kit or the engine though. :)

Baz

Pahahahahaaa

220bhp on the std inlet... :P

swordfish210

Yeah but it does have a ported and polished head which every Max Power subscriber knows is worth at least 20bhp, especialy on the Mi as everyone knows they respond so well to it. I wonder if he did it in his shed with a file :P

gowmonster

It looks totally worth the £155 is currently sitting at.

Alfie
Might be mixed opinions on this, but spotted it and thought that it was an example of what looks good on paper paper perhaps not being so in reality.

Just mainly based on the fact that I really like the standard look of 205's, and I love the Turbo 16 in its own right, but this doesn't really look like either, kind of a bad mix.

Link

I don't know? quite tastefully done. depends what "floats your boat" as they say! Like the brutish look of the wheels and arches and the white quiets it down a bit. Not what I would want/buy, but worth a look. innit bro' Terrible 'spellin' :P

Alfie

Link

I don't know? quite tastefully done. depends what "floats your boat" as they say! Like the brutish look of the wheels and arches and the white quiets it down a bit. Not what I would want/buy, but worth a look. innit bro' Terrible 'spellin' :P

Ooops! sorry, Ha!

Edited by Alfie

Baz
It looks totally worth the £155 is currently sitting at.

:P Yup, but how much more?

Pugnut
EASY 7000 BEEN SPENT ON IT OVER A FEW YEARS

i'de check the glovebox. it might be in there. It certainly didnt go on the car!

Daviewonder
i'de check the glovebox. it might be in there. It certainly didnt go on the car!

:P

24seven

Other than the dashboard, THAT grille and some colourmatching/panel gap woes it doesn't look too bad.

Henry Yorke

I don't mind it either. Standard wheels (1.9?) on it would look horrendous!

mr_exe

He's right about one thing, its certainly a one off. Notice that its had a race cam, was that inlet or exhaust?

It just wants rolling off that cliff....

eddie bullit

shiiite!!! just my opinion...

bobbins in the pics will be even worse in the flesh.

aeinstein

one thing is for sure, i wouldn't buy an Impreza. Every illiterate fool thinks their 'ported an polished' does 0-60 in 4 milliseconds and a 2 sec 1/4 mile.

Imprezas must be cack!

iamjackiechan

Does anyone know what wheels they are