• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
24seven

Help Me Find A Car

24seven

A group of us are looking for an old rwd estate to rat look, chop up into a pickup, possibly enter a scumball type thing in the summer etc. Something along the lines of a Volvo 740. Don't want to spend more than £200 on the car and ideally it needs to have enough tax & MOT left for us to get it home, any more than that is a bonus. I've trawled the usual PH, Autotrader and eBay, but if any of you know of or spot anything in your local paper for sale then please let me know. :D

swordfish210

Try an old Sierra estate, they can be had for little money.

24seven

Good call, I've not seen any Sierras yet worth going for, but have come across a Scorpio estate and a 740 saloon that may end up suffering some abuse. :P

24seven

Would go for it if it had more seats. There's 4/5 of us going for it and we all need a seat.

Pugnut
Would go for it if it had more seats. There's 4/5 of us going for it and we all need a seat.

if you want 4-5 seats AND a pick up, i'm sure you could do something with THIS . Would look dead cool

hexhamstu
if you want 4-5 seats AND a pick up, i'm sure you could do something with THIS . Would look dead cool

Whats the little tap and sink for in the back?

davepug205
Whats the little tap and sink for in the back?

Cooling yourself down???, I bet it gets bloody hot in them boxes!! I might die in winter :P:P

mr_exe

Omega, Bmw 3 or 5 series touring, or even a Scorpio

twoker1986

prob go for a sierra or a volvo 360 not bad work horse go well if u no what i mean lol

gd luck in finding one